




Yesterday I took the kids to the Sweets factory on a field trip for Miles preschool. It was so fun to see how they make all that yummy stuff. I couldn't believe how much sugar there was. I loved the chocolate tube that traveled above us and the colorful taffy machines. No, we didn't lose any kids being sucked up the chocolate tube. The kids of course were so excited to see and sample all the candy. We had to wear very attractive hair nets and Brighton was not having that! They topped off the tour with a little bag of salt water taffy for each kid. A sweet end to a fun field trip!


1 comments:
We did this field trip for Coleman's preschool too--it was really fun and I'd be interested to see how I can get some chocolate piping installed in my house :). Cute pictures!
Post a Comment