Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tags



I have a few tags to fulfill and pass on! Here is one about my sweet hubster! I really couldn't have asked for a better half and we will celebrate 10 happy ones this year!
23 Q&As about Spencer Brian Snyder
1. What's his name? Spencer Brian
2. How long have you been together? Married 10 years this July!!! Together 13 years.
3. How long did you date? 3 years
4. Who eats more? Depends on the food. Spencer is not a big hefty eater! But can down breakfast!
5. Who said "I love you" first? We said it so much I am not sure.
6. Who is taller? Same height!
7. Who sings better? Me for sure. Although Spencer might argue that one.
8. Who is smarter? Ha! We are on equal playing ground. Spencer is more studious than me.
9. Who does the laundry? Me
10. Who does the dishes? One cooks and one does the dishes. So Spencer does most of the dishes because I do most of the cooking!
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
12. Who pays the bills? Mr. Spencer
13. Who mows the lawn? Again, my sweet hard working man. The kids love picking weeds and fixing up the yard real nice with Daddy.
14. Who cooks dinner? Me. Spencer is the breakfast specialist.
15. Who drives when you are together? Spencer, although he jokes saying I should step up to the plate every now and then.
16. Who is more stubborn? Definitely me, Spencer is really kind and understanding. Quick to get over stuff.
17. Who kissed who first? Spencer would say me but it was really him. He said I was all puckered up waiting for a big wet one. Uh huh!
18. Who asked who out first? Spencey
19. Who proposed? Spencer proposed to me in Goblin Valley. We have a great long....story but it was a great surprise.
20. Who is more sensitive? We are both sensitive.
21. Who has more friends? I am more social so probably have more friends. But to know Spencer is to love him so he has some great core friends!
22. Who has more siblings? Me with 6 siblings. Spencer has five.
23. Who wears the pants in the family? I think we each take a leg. Although I would like to think I am the lady in charge.

Tag your it.... Jen, Corey, Catrina, and Sunny. And anyone else interested.

I was also tagged for a book search.
Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

The book I grabbed was The Education of Little Tree written by Forrest Carter. It is a great read.
The fifth sentence on page 123 reads..." They gave themselves, as the Indian did, to nature, not trying to subdue it, or pervert it, but to live with it."
What a great quote. I really love nature myself!
Tag your it...Heather, Melanie, Lisa, and Christie.

1 comments:

Lisa R.D. said...

This book tag is fun... I did it on my blog awhile ago, so I won't do it there, but the book I am reading now is "Enna Burning" by Shannon Hale... and the sentence is:

"It felt so good to have a companion."

Agreed!