
Eat, poop, sleep (ahhhh sleep), and be happy for tomorrow it starts all over again! Being a mother is work and it is so great for the small rewards of everyday. I am so grateful for my sweet little family spoiling me on mother's day and making me feel appreciated. I found myself getting emotional when Stella went up to sing in church. She belted out the words and ran down after to give me a big hug. This was the first time she has participated in a sacrament program! She is growing up so fast and I adore my sweet Stella Bug! Miles has been potty training and I love that every time he finishes up business says "Are you happy mama?" I am happy to say that we have very few accidents and he is officially on the potty train-Choo Choo! (There is a cute book called the Potty Train, chuga chuga choo choo)! We always get so excited when he is successful and now he looks forward to our reaction! I also love the toilet entertainment of Harmonica playing. Brighton is my chubby little guy that loves food! I tease and say that he would eat anything even dirt! Well yesterday I look down and yes Brighton was eating dirt from a house plant! He seemed to be enjoying it! Sweet boy. Spencer always goes out of his way to make me feel loved and even whipped up some waffles before our 9am church! I can honestly say that I can rest happy knowing I will be up to my elbows in mess the next day because I will be with the ones I love!



4 comments:
Can I just say how much I love reading your blog? Yay for Miles being potty trained! That is a victory right there. :)
Waffles? Lucky. Being a mom rocks for sure, paybacks are few but so priceless!
Now that you have experience with both- are boys really harder to potty train? And do you have any advice?
My potty training experience was probably a little better with Miles. I don't know if that is because Stella was my first or just personalities. I used a lot of sugarless gum and other bribes with Stella. With Miles it was just praise and he did great. He even stands to pee which is hillarious! Every kid is different so my advice for all parenting is do what works!
Post a Comment