Monday, May 5, 2008

Why do you Blog?

I ask this question to myself all the time. I really do it because it is a fun way to keep a journal and hope to share my craziness with my kids. And why not share it with all of you as well. I have been messing with my templates. It is hard to settle on one when there are so many cool ones! So I will throw the question out there....WHY DO YOU BLOG?

3 comments:

Rina said...

I love the new blog look!

Personally- I thought blogging was a good way to journal/scrapbook. I've been terrible at keeping up on my kids' scrapbooking. But also I wanted people to see I was more than "The Bishop's Wife".

And now its just fun to do and fun to see what other people are doing.

Christie said...

Yay-- I'm glad you blog. I blog to keep in touch with people. Its been a nice way to see what people are up to..

Lisa R.D. said...

Kristy--I love your blog--thanks for sending me your info--I love to blog too. We have family and friends spread across the country, so it's been a good way to keep in touch with them and also some friends in other countries. What I like most is the opportunity to reflect on what is happening in our lives and have a record (with pictures!). I am failing miserably at scrapbooking and I'm pretty random with journal writing, so a blog is the way to go. Ours is www.harperhoorahs.blogspot.com.