Saturday, May 17, 2008

Feet Treat!




For the most part I am a pretty low maintenance kind of gal but today was a first for me! Spencer's sisters and mom thought it would be fun to treat ourselves to a spa treatment in honor of Mother's Day! I generally don't like random strangers sinking their fingers deep in to my skin but I have to say the sexy sole pedicure was awesome and really relaxing. With the 60 minute treatment of warm water, massage with scrubs and ointment, hot towels and the pretty paint decorating our toes. I have very dry heals that often crack so receiving special treatment in this area was great! The Primrose Spa in Spanish Fork is new to business but has a great relaxing atmosphere. The pedicure room had a long couch bench covered in fluffy pillows for comfort. It was fun to sit together and chat as we all experienced a little bit of heaven. After we ate lunch in their cafe. They had great sandwiches on homemade croissants. The spa has a very cute section designated to fancy parties for little girls where Stella would be in Heaven! Although, everyday is spa treatment for my children as their meals are served to them, shampoo and soap massaged into their little bodies, lotion treatments, and back rubbings to calm. Spencer took good care of the kids while mom took a time out! Thanks Spencer for supporting all my little getaways. It really helps me to get rejuvenated for the task (and honor) of being a MOTHER!

3 comments:

Lisa R.D. said...

I'm so glad you got to be pampered--pedicures are the best! I had to laugh when you mentioned your kids getting the royal treatment. On Mother's Day mine said to me "There should be a kid's day!" and my response to this was "Every day is kid's day!"

Rina said...

My dear mother-in-law gave all us girls a gift certificate to the spa for Mother's Day. I can't wait!!

Sunny said...

Now I've got you marked and I'll be checking in on you! Nothing better than a good pedicure (or massage) in my opinion!