Last night a few friends and I went to see Mamma Mia and it was the greatest dish of cheese! And I am known to be a bit cheesy at times. It was a stand up and dance in the isles kind of movie. Everyone was clapping a long and just wanted to cheer. I felt like I was twelve again when my friends and I would act really crazy and video tape ourselves. For me, it is a must see. But I wondered how much they paid some of those guys to dance like that!!!! If you want a feel good movie don't miss this one. Now we want to make a trip to Vegas to see the Broadway play! When I was in New York tickets were always sold out!
The Miracle of Aaron
9 years ago


3 comments:
What an awesome Girls Night Out!
I can't wait to see it, girls night out next week for me!
Imagine how we'll be acting after the real thing-- they'll be wondering what those Mormon girls from Utah are using.
Can't wait!!!
Post a Comment