Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Change in my Weather


Some days are just too busy and really tiring. I don't want my blog to become work. I want to keep it coming from natural inspiration. So I am changing my goal for my blog. Yes a change of mind is what I need. Not quitting just changing (at least that is what I am telling myself). So I may find inspiration several times a week or just once a week. That is the way I really like it. So here is to more posts and more inspiration but not just more for the sake of more.


Sometimes you just really need to have a picnic no matter the winter weather. Climatization is so interesting to me. 40 degrees outside feels like a warm Spring day after the consistent 10 degree weather we have been having here. The kids were outside creating a spa, riding their bikes, and playing at the park. Often taking off their coats. It was only 40 DEGREES!!

When I lived in Hawaii it was 70 degrees and I wrote to my mom asking for a quilt. I would love to bask in the warm 70 degree sunshine right now. And there were definitely not be any need for a quilt.

When we moved back to Utah from Las Vegas I was pregnant with Brighton and it was a record HOT summer. There were more days at 100 degrees than average. But even being pregnant it didn't really affect me. That is like a cool spring day in Vegas.

But when you just can't go outside and eating at the table is just too boring. Just make an indoor picnic with your favorite fellas.

0 comments: