Monday, January 3, 2011

The Big Guy Needs a Break

I still have three believers...maybe even four. It just might have been a dream, a mouse with bells, or little sneaky children, but I heard some rustling and the sound of bells coming from the living room during the night. I guess there is a little magic left after all. Stella believes this Santa to be the real deal. The one we visit at the mall with the Snyder family each Christmas. We saw this overworked Santa leaving for his break and he literally winced as the little people came running to give him hug. I guess Santa needs a food and potty break too. And it wouldn't be a trip to see Santa if one of the grand kids didn't cry. This year instead of going in circles the train took them the whole length of the mall. HO...HO...HO...




0 comments: