Wednesday, January 19, 2011

365 Minus 19




My blog goal this year is to take a close look at my daily happenings and find something interesting enough to write about every day! Can I do this? This is the kind of challenge I need to keep the blog happy. I feel the blog world is dwindling. I want to keep it going. But I can get in a rut, feel like I need a change of scenery. So maybe this change of view will give me a little vacation everyday. I am starting a little late but here come the Snyder's in 2011. The good, the bad, and everything in between.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Can't wait to read more! It is empowering to create something and have it stay done, unlike most of a mother's work!

Seth and Karen said...

I agree the blog world is slowing down and it makes me sad too. I'm glad someone else likes it as much as me. Good luck on your new quest.

Kristy said...

Oh man, what am I getting myself into. It may be daily posts updated once a week! Ha!