Some of my Holiday Favorites...
These three definitely make the holidays a lot of fun. Life would be boring and awfully quiet without them. The holidays always make me think of people that are alone. While I treasure my quick moments of silence caught here and there, I really love having people and action all around.
A little cliche maybe, but I look forward to our Holiday nights at home where we can snuggle around the Christmas tree and read our stack of Christmas books.
Any one on one time with my kids is always a favorite. I need to make more time to do this. But I really like to be with just one spoiling them with nothing but my attention, 100% focus on them. Stella and I go to the Nutcracker every year. And as a bonus, my nieces have been in it the last few years! Stella still sits on the edge of her seat in silence, wide eyed, and enthusiastically claps at the end of each scene. Just like the first time I took her. We have started our Nutcracker collection.


Fresh COLD air! I LOVE IT!!! I don't allow myself to get to cooped up in the winter because I really do love winter activities. And I always look forward to sledding up American Fork Canyon every year for the Carter Christmas Party.


0 comments:
Post a Comment