This is what happens...when you are cute little boys with a doting big sister. Stella and the boys were quietly occupying themselves. And quiet usually means trouble. But to my amusement this is what I found. I know they will love these pictures in about 10-15 years. I have to say they weren't kicking and screaming. Brighton seemed quite pleased and danced around singing DRESS DRESS! (should I be worried??) Ha ha! I guess it is not much different than Stella playing with her full Thomas the Train set in her princess garb. The joys of big sisters and their love for baby brothers.
(Notice the barbies in hand and naked or at least partially naked)
5 comments:
Oh I love it! You better hide these in a safe place! Once those boys are old enough they may try to destroy them! These will be great pictures to pull out when friends and girlfriends come around! he he he
Love it!! Great pics to pull out when they get older!!!
I love it. This is great. I think it's part of being a healthy child. Thanks for sharing.
Kristy-
You should NOT be worried, it actually is very cute and endearing. Sienna has dolls all over and little boys come over pick them up and play with them...it's so cute. Your lil guy is darling!
That is too funny!
Post a Comment