Saturday was our first round of Easter Egg hunting with the Snyder Family. Luckily we got the hunt in before the big down pour. I guess it was a typical spring day with April showers. But of course that won't stop this cute group from candy gathering.As far as they knew it was raining lemon drops and gum drops.
All the Snyder cousins with their Easter goods.
Miles hunting among the spring flowers. The giant golden egg was hidden among the flowers but it was Maleah that ended up with the big prize.
Brighton was all SMILES when he realized there was chocolate inside these colorful eggs.
I love this view of spring flowers and cloud covered mountains. And of course I LOVE this little spring chicken. The kids were tuckered out and are now dreaming of Peter Cotton Tail Hoppin down the Bunny Trail! Hippity Hoppity...lots of egg hunting and candy tomorrow.