Friday, April 10, 2009

My Alter EGO

How could a mom pass up a night out with her six year daughter, her sister and three girls, and her very own mom. I ADMIT IT. I went and saw Hannah Montana the movie. The story was actually quite charming with a great message and G rated love story with a very handsome cowboy. We all wanted to get up and boot scoot and boogy. I even had to wipe back a few tears undercover. Very fun to hear your daughter laugh, clap and shrill, it makes for a great GNO! And now I will slip back into my alter ego...that swears to not get sucked into the hype. He He!

5 comments:

Mama Williams said...

Did you know Miley showed up at the 3:30pm showing at our local theater!? We saw all the security and just missed the chaos as we walked into our 3:40pm showing of Monsters vs. Aliens. We were wondering what all the news trucks were doing there.
Are girls said they didn't care, and don't like her anymore, but we think our 9 year does, just a little. LOl!

Kristy said...

WOW! Thats cool. I had no idea she was in town. Too bad we went to a theatre in American Fork. We really do have the best movie house in Utah right around the corner.

Rina said...

When I saw the preview---my alter ego thought it actually looked kind of good. I have to admit that I was a little disappointed when my MIL asked if she could pick Brittan up and take her. (Don't tell anyone-- but I'm totally red boxing it.)

sachia said...

I'm tearing up already reading that you had a few undercover tears....what happened to us? Everything is so touching with your kids. Your hearts are literally out walking around in these little bodies. Stella is stunning, I couldn't post on your other two blog posts for some reason!

Seth and Karen said...

I went and saw it too. It was cute and I loved the music. Now we just have the learn the Hoedown throwdown!