I really loved Robert D. Hales talk on being financially smart! I think no matter where we are in life it is so important to spend and save wisely. While Spencer was in Pharmacy school I really learned how to live on nothing. It made me so creative. Recently I have had several friends trade in there cars for used more affordable ones to get rid of debt and I am so proud of them. A few weeks ago a group of girls and I went to see Shopaholic... we laughed and laughed. I really think now is the time to separate needs from wants. As painful as it may be at times. Spencer and I have been so blessed but I really am trying to spend wisely and follow the counsel of our dear leaders!Amen.
The Miracle of Aaron
9 years ago


1 comments:
Kristy, I am right there with ya! I so enjoyed conference this past weekend. It is so sad to see debt take over people's lives due to lack of self-control (or whatever the case may be) when it comes to spending.
Post a Comment