



The school year is finally winding down for Stella bug and we are proud parents! All her stuff ends in late June. A little late but its keeping her busy. She had her end of the year dance gala where she danced beautifully and with confidence. It was so low key, just her style. Her last recital was in a big auditorium and it was pitch black. She froze like a little princess statue. We smiled and ached at the same time wanting to snatch her from that stage. So this recital was perfect and she was so excited to receive her medal of accomplishment. I love that I can ask her the different dance positions and she can whip them out no problem.
Stella also had her preschool graduation at the community center. There were four classes that sang about 20 songs, then they had a slide show, and ended with diplomas. Stella was singing her heart out and having so much fun with her school clan. She will be in kindergarten next year and she is really looking forward to going to a "big" school.
Miles preschool ended in May. I was doing a home preschool co-op with 7 moms. It was so much fun! Both mom and child made some good friends! He also did some tumbles and turns in a tot gymnastics class.
With soccer ending this week we are on to swim lessons and the freedom of summer! We are looking forward to popsicles, lazy days by the lakes, bike and boat rides, pool days, BBQs, fun vacations, and just feeling the sun on our faces!

2 comments:
I totally love the feeling of summer. I think if I could bottle just one that would be it. The- last-day-of-school-anticipating-summer feeling. Love it!
I wish Emmalee had been there for the dance recital- they look so cute.
Let me know what you think about the swim lessons.
Post a Comment