
Ladybugs Ladybugs! Stella has really loved her ladybugs this Spring/Summer. She has been taking good care of her ladybug pets and was really excited to attend the annual Daybreak ladybug party this week. There are some great community gardens in our neighborhood that release thousands of ladybugs to protect the crop. Ladybugs feed on those nasty aphids that can take over our plants. Stella and Miles had a great time eating popsicles with the neighbors and adding a few ladybugs to the gardens. It reminded me of that old Sesame Street short "Ladybug Picnic" from 1972. Now before you do the math I was born in 1976. But I remember this short clearly and the great thing is they still show it occasionally. It was created by the same producer that made the short Boundin (found on the Incredibles DVD)! Anyways, I am sure all those ladybugs released into the garden are having a great party down at the LADYBUG PICNIC!




1 comments:
What a cute idea! I wasn't sure what you were talking about until I saw that clip! I remember that clip too now and still think it's very cute! What a fun day for all!
Post a Comment