Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bright Star

Helping mom with the laundry!
Oh something to put in my mouth! Notice the missing rubber end on the door stopper in the background. Guess where it is? Where is the super glue!
Brighton is truly our little family star. Everyone loves to make him grin ear to ear! I am feeling especially grateful for him and his sweet ways. Babies bring so much happiness into a home. He is so busy and opens every cupboard in the house. He pulls every door stopper off the wall and puts the little rubber end in his mouth. He loves to eat and will chow down just about anything you put in his mouth. I am convinced he would keep eating until he puked! He is so helpful in pulling everything out and then putting it back in (most of the time). He even loves to help pull all my clean laundry out of the dryer on to the floor. My first two babies didn't really put everything in their mouth probably because there was a binki plugging it up but Brighty loves to explore everything with that little orifice. I can't wait every morning to see his big smile and hear his little voice say "mum". I have to wrestle him to change his diaper and he will whimper at my feet like a puppy until I fill up his tummy. And then he will still grunt until I give him some of my food. Brighton is super baby and will crawl at lightning speed. His siblings think it is hilarious when he gets in stink bug position, behind in the air and all limbs straight, and like a rocket takes off! He is such a mamma's boy and of course I soak it all up. Occasionally he will let Spencer hold him. He only lets you hold him close when he is asleep. And he is weening himself from nursing because he can't stand holding still. He stands on his own occasionally and moves around the furniture with ease. Cars seem to be his toy of choice. We may have to buy two of the exact car for both boys, Miles and Brighton seem to have the same taste in automobiles. He also loves a good game of fetch. Brighton is such a happy baby and we all adore him. I can't hug and kiss this kid enough. I can't believe he will be a year in August. We love you BRIGHTY boo BOO!

1 comments:

CB said...

So, so sweet! I don't know what happened to my babies..they were all just mean! :)