Monday, October 5, 2009

Wee Witches Weekend


October is here...and that means bring on every SPOOKY thing! I always look forward to all of the spooky events at Gardener Village. It is like being transported back in time with the cute cottage shops decorated with cornstalks and pumpkins. The witches lurking about are magical and there are so many fun activities at the Wee Witches Weekend event. My sister and I braved the crowds and took our wee witches and warlocks for some fall fun. We were pleasantly surprised to find that it wasn't too busy with few lines and plenty of fun things for the kids to do. Most were a great price and others (like the witches brew) were pricey. But we learned quickly which activities to gravitate towards. I think the hay bale maze was a favorite.





(This is not a great picture but I had to post it because they were making me laugh so hard. There was a stage with a haunted castle blasting some really great dance music. All the kids were up there busting a move. And there were some pretty funky moves!!)

4 comments:

Seth and Karen said...

I love it. I need to get there. I love that place but don't go enough, but I think my husband thanks me. Looks like they had a great time!

Angie said...

Looks like you had fun! I love the boys spooky shirts...too cute!

Amy said...

Okay, Zach has the same "cap'n spooky" shirt and his school turned it inside out and asked me not to have him wear it at school again because it could frighten the other children! I thought it was pretty funny. The boys look so cute!

Kristy said...

Amy-That is craziness...it is a really spoooooky shirt! LOL