Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Miracle of Love




Fall conference means pumpkin treats, relaxation and the Alpine loop drive. The first time Spencer and I started the tradition of driving the loop to see the fall foliage I thought it was a small miracle that we got transmission the entire way, not missing a minute of conference radio style. While I no longer think that radio transmission is a miracle I do think it is amazing that those wonderful messages are carried across the world. Right down to our mini mini van driving through the canyons. The fall colors did not disappoint and the snow had melted at least for one day. We stopped for a little pesto turkey sandwich at Sundance and then made the walk to Bridal Veil Falls. I really noticed a theme of the importance of LOVE this conference ! So I vow to love my family, friends, and strangers more.

2 comments:

Seth and Karen said...

What a great idea to do that. It would be so nice to just drive, enjoy nature and listen to conference. I love all the fall colors. It is definatly my favorite time of year!

Kristy said...

I can't decide what season I like the most....I LOVE something about every one. But there is nothing I don't like about fall!