Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkin Lane

The pumpkin patch very close to our home is a fall favorite around here. The little Snyders will run through the corn maze about a dozen times and try every tractor lined up to be taken for an imaginary test drive. They gather at least a dozen pumpkins in their little wheel barrels only to be narrowed down to two each when we check out. Miles could not hold the weight of the wheel barrel. He wobbled, tipped, and fell all over the pumpkin patch...much to our amusement. They always complain when it is time to go but are excited to adorn the porch with our orange, white, and green pumpkins just waiting to be carved!








3 comments:

Tara said...

LOVE the pictures. I stopped by a pumpkin patch on my way home from my family's cabin, but I'm still so envious of all the fall festivities in you neck of the woods. I MISS NEBRASKA this time of year. We had THE BEST pumpkin patch. Seriously, I think I'm going to take a trip with the kids {19 hour drive} next October, just to go to the pumpkin patch.

As always, your photography is great and your kiddos are adorable!

Kristy said...

Tara
I missed the fall festivities when I lived in Vegas....it is just not the same in a casino parking lot. The picture way below in a previous post of Miles and Stella a few years back is in one of those casino parking lot pumpkin patches! LOL They have got to have some out in Logandale???

Seth and Karen said...

I LOVe the pumpkin patch. It's still fun at my age. Kids always make things more fun though!