Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Can Breathe

Spencer rarely leaves me to go out of town for business and I feel very lonely when he does. But luckily this time it fell on fall break when my parents, my sister, and I headed to Park City for a little rest and relaxation. If you can call it that with seven small children. We were there six days and our time went something like this...eat, swim, eat, crafts, eat, swim, eat, shop at outlets, eat, swim, eat, hike, eat, swim, eat, tennis, eat, swim, gym, eat, shop downtown and ride trolley car, eat, swim, alpine slide, eat, swim.... Oh and we did watch all of the A & E version of Pride and Prejudice and The Scarlet Pimpernel when all the wee ones were fast asleep. This was when the relaxation really kicked in! Spencer was able to join us for the weekend and we were so happy to have him home. I did have lots of things to do waiting at home but it is so worth it to have some breathing time. And the vacation/mountain air does seem easier to breath.








3 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like fun. I love the picture of you and the kids. You always look so good in your pictures!

Kristy said...

I am trying to make a presence in my blog so my kids remember I am there. Because we all know how much I love having photos snapped of me....always carefully posed!

sachia said...

So this was your "little" getaway?? Fun and yes you look darling. Kristy- I hate being in pictures as well. Seriously...always have especially now that I am an old bugger but you look so beautiful. Sorry I missed you when I was in the UT!