Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Mathmatical Eqaution for the Slopes

What does...the wind blowing gently across your face+beautiful blue skies+ white snow sparkling in the radiating sunshine+ Utah powder+fresh clear air+burning in your legs(the good kind)+a snow picnic+the love of your life by your side =
....A GREAT and TREASURED day of skiing with Spencer!

(I am sure I will be sore tomorrow!)

4 comments:

Tara said...

I admire your athletic ability. I have only been skiing once and wouldn't call it an enjoyable experience.

I spare you all of the details. I went off alone and was lost for 2 hours (it's a long story).

I'm glad some people can have fun doing it though!

Mama Williams said...

Yesterday looked like a wonderful day for skiing. Glad someone I know was out enjoying it. Although, We DID enjoy the sunshine ice skating. It was a beautiful day!

Kristy said...

It was a great day and due to the recent storms the snow was great too!

sachia said...

I remember skiing wiht you guys, not ever beeing able to catch up with speedster Spencer. That guyy flys!!!! So happy you had a fun day skiing. We will think of you when we are at the beach!