Friday, January 9, 2009

Do you have Kitchen Trolls?

Mopping, scrubbing, shining and finally a clean kitchen! Wait...what is this little trail of kitchen utensils??? I follow the trail and here the pitter patter of little feet. It must be one of those darn kitchen trolls. I look under the table around the center island and there is no sign of the troll. So I pick up the utensils and turn around to admire a clean kitchen. But what is this little puddle of something STICKY! Again I follow the little pitter patter of feet. Wow, that troll is fast. I pull out the mop again and as I clean I notice crumbs and WHAT....tupperware spread across the floor. Now I am determined to catch this little kitchen troll. I sneak slowly on my hands and knees toward the fridge and around the corner of the island...my heart beating in anticipation. AH HAH! Alas the Kitchen TROLL! Isn't he cute.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yes I have several of them! But somehow they're not as cute when they get bigger :0)

Mama Williams said...

That is the cutest Troll I have ever seen. BTW- you have a very common problem. :) LOL!