Monday, December 15, 2008

Ruby Christmas Slippers



There's no place like home....There's no place like home....There's no place like home.....for CHRISTMAS! Happy Holidays from our Christmas attire to yours! (Do you love shoes too?)

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Too cute! I wish I had a pair.

Lisa R.D. said...

Cute, cute shoes. I love shoes! I'm just never daring enough to buy anything besides black or brown.... I think I'll change that in '09.

Rina said...

LOVE the shoes!!
I've been meaning to tell you--I hope your popcorn was good. I noticed--after they were passed out, that the chocolate didn't get on all of it. Hope you didn't get the low-cal bag.
Your vowels are on my counter. Have you ever played speed scrabble--if not I'll teach you some time.

Mama Williams said...

Those are cuuuutttee!

Kristy said...

Our popcorn was Chocolatey Good! Although I could use the low cal bag! Thanks.