Before we left to Mexico we spent the day putting up our Christmas decor including decorating the Christmas tree! You would have thought it was Christmas day! The kids were so excited dancing around to classic holiday tunes!

A day or two after we got back from Mexico we headed to the Festival of Trees. This is such a great event that supports Primary Children's Center. And the kids love finding their favorite tree. Miles was a little disappointed that there wasn't a hot wheels tree this year!

I think this was my favorite...a tree made of blown glass. It was even musical with the lights coordinated to the music!
They have great crafts and activities for the kids. Stella's favorite is the manicure. I laughed when she picked black for her color but she ended up doing red and black for Christmas. I love that she is so girly! She is my one and only girl girl. 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!


A day or two after we got back from Mexico we headed to the Festival of Trees. This is such a great event that supports Primary Children's Center. And the kids love finding their favorite tree. Miles was a little disappointed that there wasn't a hot wheels tree this year!

I think this was my favorite...a tree made of blown glass. It was even musical with the lights coordinated to the music!
They have great crafts and activities for the kids. Stella's favorite is the manicure. I laughed when she picked black for her color but she ended up doing red and black for Christmas. I love that she is so girly! She is my one and only girl girl. 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:
That looks like such a fun and Christmassy event! My kids are jealous.
I like the blown glass one too. And the Grinch. We took the girls for activity days--it was fun!
Post a Comment