The hustle and bustle of Christmas is upon us. And being the festive person I am.. enjoy all the parties, shopping, giving, and reflecting . I really would love my three children to catch the spirit of giving through service projects, gifts to friends, family and even strangers. Some of my favorite gifts are the homemade ones made with those you love. This past Sunday afternoon Stella and I sat down for a little craft time and made these cute flower hair clips all packaged in a little cloth bag for her friends! She was so excited to do this and can hardly wait to give them out. She even made one for Pink Bear. Her trusted friend and teddy bear.


3 comments:
These are so cute... I agree... the best gifts are ones made with love (and made with loved ones!).
Yes...if I only had unlimited time and resources. Maybe I would be more crafty.
Post a Comment