Today was chilly so we decided to stay indoors and take the children to the aquarium where we have a family pass. I have decided that underwater creatures are creepy, diverse, amazing and occasionally beautiful. The big lobster was very creepy with its beedy little eyes staring me down. It is so fun to see how smart the octopus is as it tears apart a Mr. Potato Head to get its food out. And of course it is always fun to see how excited Stella, Miles, and even Brighton get to see all the swimming creatures. I don't have many fears but I think that one of them is to scuba dive! I have a fear of not being able to breathe (imagine that) and all the freaky stuff under the sea. But I would actually love to face that fear and try it! Or maybe I will stick to snorkeling. One of my favorite memories snorkeling was in Hawaii when Spencer came out of the water dramatically gasping for air and dear life only to stand up in two feet of water. Yes he almost drown in two feet of water. We still chuckle about it. This year is our 10 year anniversary. We hope to return to Hawaii or somewhere warm and without the kids!
The Miracle of Aaron
9 years ago


1 comments:
Last May we went to Hawaii for our 10th- without kids !!! We actually settled on the Hawaiian cruise. SO FUN!! I'd never snorkled- once I got the hang of it I loved it. I could spend everyday at the beach. (We even saw a shark and some huge turtles.) Hope you have a blast!!
Post a Comment