Wow! I have really slacked in the blog world. But I am slowly getting motivated to join the band wagon. This morning when we woke up to snow on April 16, Stella said that Jesus must be confused because it is Spring not Winter! I think we are all confused and ready for tulips, daffodils and sunshine ohhh the beautiful sunshine! We spent the weekend in Moab and it was great to spend time outdoors hiking and moving around. We stayed in a small cabin and the kids (all three) did remarkably well. I was worried when we arrived and Brighton puked and was running a fever. But with the miracle of antibiotics he was back to his smiley sweet self by morning. We hiked to delicate arch and Spencer packed Miles while I hauled all 18 pounds of Brighton up the hill and down for three miles. Try hauling a 18 pound pumpkin on a three mile hike it is a great work out! Although I think it was Brighton's dream to have me hold him close in a front carrier for several hours. He slept a lot of the time. Stella hiked the whole way and I was so proud of her. She even was brave enought to squat in the bushes in the absence of bathrooms along the trail! The joys of the outdoors! We did several short hikes around the park. No matter how many times I have been to Arches or in the high red rocks for that matter I am always amazed at its beauty and the peace felt there. Being there stirs up memories of mine and Spencer's backpacking days (pre-three tiny kiddos)! It was a great trip and perfect for our little family. We love seeing them be so excited about the world around us!
The Miracle of Aaron
9 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment