I think the situation with the FDLS church is really sad! I can't imagine having my children taken from me and thrown into foster care. It is even more horrible if there are children being abused. I am just grateful to have a peaceful life with a loving family. Stella and Miles for the most part play really well together (except for when they don't) and they adore Brighton! Miles has been trying to ride him like a horse since Brighton has been crawling around. That is a little frustrating although I know its all about brotherly love.
The Miracle of Aaron
9 years ago


2 comments:
Cute Kids!
It makes me sick about the FLDS children. I think they are well taken care of but I don't think they should becoming mothers at such a young age.
Thanks.
I know, can you imagine getting married and having children at 16 or younger. Crazy.
Post a Comment