If you love curry like I do here is a really easy recipe to make at home and it only takes one pan! One of my all time favorite restaurants is Bombay House and I have always wanted to make good curry at home. This really is a Thai recipe that is similar to the good Indian curry dishes. I also love any sort of Thai food.
2 Tbsp. Curry Paste (can buy at most grocery stores and cheap at Asian markets)
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 14oz can coconut milk (I buy the light milk)
1 Tbsp. fish sauce (optional)
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
2 chicken Breasts
Any vegetables you want (I love potatoes, peas, and carrots)
Other ideas-bamboo shoots and broccoli
Simmer the curry, oil, and coconut milk for five minutes over medium heat. Add the rest of the ingredients and let simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is done and vegatables are tender. (If you use potatoes and carrots it may take longer.) Serve with Jasmine Rice. I usually make the vegetarian version! Enjoy!
2 Tbsp. Curry Paste (can buy at most grocery stores and cheap at Asian markets)
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 14oz can coconut milk (I buy the light milk)
1 Tbsp. fish sauce (optional)
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
2 chicken Breasts
Any vegetables you want (I love potatoes, peas, and carrots)
Other ideas-bamboo shoots and broccoli
Simmer the curry, oil, and coconut milk for five minutes over medium heat. Add the rest of the ingredients and let simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is done and vegatables are tender. (If you use potatoes and carrots it may take longer.) Serve with Jasmine Rice. I usually make the vegetarian version! Enjoy!


1 comments:
I do this in the crockpot sometimes, too.
Post a Comment