Tonight as I held Brighton, his little chubby legs crossed as he chugged his milk down, I couldn't help be a little sentimental about all my babies and how they are only babies for a short time. I am so glad for those little people in my life even if they are boss! Brighty(nickname) melts my heart when he looks up at me with those big blue eyes and grins ear to ear. Today we geared up for Stella and Miles to start soccer in the morning. Of course Stella chose a pink soccer ball and Miles a blue! I am excited to see them whip out their athletic skills and be part of a team. Or just stand there in the field. Either one will be amusing and rewarding for me. I love the critters and look forward to everyday with them!
The Miracle of Aaron
9 years ago


1 comments:
Hi Kristy! I think you and I are like the last two people to enter the blogging world. It's fun to see your family!
Post a Comment