Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sweet Moments

The boys and I drove and drove and drove way out in nowhere land to witness a real live Wonka factory. Well, Mrs Cavanaugh's Chocolate Factory anyway. My baby Brighton's preschool had a field trip there. The boys were only worried about these very festive suckers the entire tour. Of course they chose the one thing that wasn't chocolate in the whole place. I was sure to sample their share of the chocolate. The sugar free mint truffle was quite delightful! I think Willy Wonka ruined my visits to candy factories. When it is just factory business as usual I am kind of disappointed and always hope for a little more fanfare. But Brighton and Miles LOVED it and I am sure glad to get to spend such sweet moments with these handsome boys! Even if there is not a chocolate river, walls you can lick, or giant gummy bears.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

What a fun fieldtrip! I would love to visit a candy factory even if it didn't have a chocolate river.

CB said...

Fun!! I remember my disappointment when I first visited the Ethel M chocolate factory out here. :)