Friday, March 18, 2011

Stella the Great is Eight

I am exhausted after a party of 20 cute and loud girls. But I wanted to wish my sweet Stella a very Happy 8th birthday! It is such a monumental birthday and I am so happy to have shared all those years with such beautiful girl! We are all looking forward to her baptism in May.

Stella....
Loves Piano (she seems to have inherited her Dad's musical talent)
Enjoys gymnastics
Is an avid swimmer
Loves to Read especially books about Fairies
Writes and Draws in Journals Constantly (says she wants to be an artist)
Likes to wear peace signs and pink or green
Plays with Sophie Koller almost everyday, her BFF
Is so adventurous (just like her mom)
Is still a Daddy's girl
Loves Jewelry
Eats pesto pasta like its going out of style
Loves her brothers
Likes ponytails with headbands or her hair flat ironed straight
Looks forward to her very special baptism day.

I just wanted to write a few of these things down to remember what made you perfectly eight!
Party pictures to come....

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Stella! And kudos to you for hosting 20 girls. Wow!