Bonjour!
Welcome to Stella's Pillow Party in Paris. This whimsical party was everything girly girl. The cake was inspired by French bakeries. And since I am not a fan of the sleepover we had a French breakfast of crepes with all the fixings. We made cute frames to remember our time in old Paris and a Parisian fashion show up on the stage to display our very fashionable PJs. Everyone brought their pillow so there were several pillow fights. With that many girls, we were lucky the house was still standing!! And our cinema for the night was Barbie in a Fairy Fashion Tale. A very sophisticated story of Barbie in Paris. I was surprised to see the giggling girls quiet right down to watch the show! Each girl took home some Parisian souvenirs. An eye mask, Eiffel Tower necklace, and rose sucker. I had so much fun putting it together. Stella recorded in her journal that it was the "best party ever!" Maybe in ten years when she is 18 we will venture to the Eiffel Tower in person. I am so glad to have mademoiselle Stella in my life.
























3 comments:
So wonderful! What a great party. Your daughter is lovely - just like her mamma!
We just spent tonight at the Young Women's New Beginnings Night. My daughter is turning 12 this year and was welcomed into the Beehive program! What!?! When the heck did that happen? Enjoy this time, it flies by.
This is absolutely adorable and I am contemplating stealing your idea for saydi's birthday this summer!! Happy birthday Miss Stella...no way can she be 8 already!!!
Michele-Crazy you have a almost 12 year old. It does slip by!!
Corey-The girls loved it! I would love to see your version of Paris!
Post a Comment