Its birthday season for me and Stella is first in the line up! Our little star had quite the ROCKIN party. Spencer built a little stage and they REALLY sang and danced their little hearts out. We decorated microphones, made individual star pizzas, and got all gussied up at the make-up station. Outside we made our Hollywood stars with sidewalk chalk and played plenty of dance games. But mostly these little stars just wanted to be on the stage and rock out. There were plenty of instruments for them to jam with too. I made some rock star necklaces and found some cute star suckers to put in their fashionable zebra print purse for party favors. I have fun putting it all together and wear myself out but it really was a HIT! Stella was so happy and excited to see it come together. And Spencer and I had a great time watching all the little rock stars enjoy the effort. I was glad to have my mom there to help with 15 little divas.
The Miracle of Aaron
9 years ago

5 comments:
You rock! My birthday's in July, can I have a party like that?! :) Cute pictures of all the girls. I bet it was priceless to watch!
Wow, you really go all out. That looks amazing!!
Spencer let your daughter put on make up? I would love to hear what he had to say about that. :)
Your little girl/angel is so beautiful and growing up right before my very eyes. The party was so cute, you did a good job. Lots of work went into that and the girls all seemed to be having a great time, happy birthday to the little star!
Awesome! I may just have to steal that idea for Saydi's bday this summer! :)
Thanks! It was a ton of work but worth it when you see how much they enjoy it. I think I could have just plugged the karaoke machine in and the would have been happy!
Post a Comment