Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Birthday Freeze

Every year we host a family birthday party for Stella and Miles to give our families a chance to wish them a very happy birthday. And since it is Spring I naturally want to do it outside. Although Utah spring evenings are not too warm, so we always freeze and the bathrooms are always locked. But the kids have a great time and keep themselves warm running around. The theme for this party was to come "have a ball" at discovery park. We had soccer balls, baseballs, beach balls, tennis balls to play on the tennis courts with, etc. They also have a great playground at Discovery Park for the adventuring little ones. After spending the weekend with some girl friends in Park City I returned home at 3pm; picked the kids up at my sisters at 3:30pm; headed to Costco to pick up the salad, pizza, and cake; and finally off to discovery park to set up and be ready to party by 5p. I am glad for rejuvenating busy weekends with good friends and family. It makes laundry Monday a little more appealing and approachable. Happy Birthday to the first two children that came into my life!







3 comments:

CB said...

Stella is just berautiful....and so grown up. Happy Birthday Stella and Miles!

CB said...

Okay...that was supposed to say beautiful :)

Kristy said...

Don't you just love all the typos between blogging and facebook. I always do it when I can't go back and fix it. LOL They are so grown up, it makes me a little sad.