skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I am so happy to see the first day of March. Here is my lucky little leprechaun and his obsession, HOT WHEELS. Miles lives and breathes Hot Wheels. He is constantly building tracks, doing stunts, and making line ups. And do NOT mess with his cars especially when they are lined up. I feel LUCKY indeed to have this handsome little guy. 
5 comments:
What a cutie. I love that little head of his. I felt so bad when he was scared of Darth Vader.
(I posted a post. Are you proud of me or what?)
We are still laughing about his reaction to Darth Vader. He said that he had a dream that Stella was coloring a Darth Vader picture and it came to life ahhhh! I am proud of you, I will have to check the blog out.
Blake comes home from preschool and is so excited to tell me whose car won at preschool that day. I love their obsession with hot wheels!!!
Tori-When I ask Miles what he did at school it usually has something to do with hotwheels. Cute boys.
What a cutie. Love the freckles.
Post a Comment