Wednesday, September 30, 2009

You Say It's Your Birthday.....


Dear Spencer, Spinner, Stretch and Spotty


I am so glad that you came into the world this day 34 years ago. I am so glad you came with a mellow, loving and adventurous spirit. I am so glad that your musical talents first brought my attention to that long haired hippie boy with his nose stuck in a book. I am so glad that you came to Zion's National Park in your little blue truck. And I am so glad that you asked where I got those green eyes over hot chocolate at Juice and Java. I am so glad that we have seen so many cool places and grown three beautiful children. I am so glad I have infinite amounts of birthdays to spend with you. Happy Birthday Schmoopy! I love you.

Sincerely your,
Krista Krista


4 comments:

Melanie said...

Hope Spencer has a happy day!!

Rina said...

Awww...Happy Birthday to your hubby!!

Spinsnyd said...

Thanks Krista....Love you!

Sunny said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Spotty!! :)