Have you ever dared to turn your little camera's dial to manual instead of automatic? I had not until I attended a very fun and useful photo development dinner! I learned all about f-stop, aperture, ISO, shutter speed, etc... I wanted to try out my skills in a less than perfect lighting situation. We have renewed our membership at the aquarium and it was a great place to play with my camera. After many many dark and blurry shots....one finally showed up! Keep in mind I did not use the flash and it was very dark! I am now inspired to take some classes. While my aspirations do not take me into a photography line of work, I would love to learn to capture the world around me and my people in some cool photos! It is such an art and I am amazed at all the talented eyes that can put them into pictures.
The Miracle of Aaron
9 years ago

3 comments:
Love this idea!!! I have wanted to learn more about photography for years. That is a great photo. You are off to a good start.
Your picture turned out beautifully! I don't think my camera even has a manual setting. Thank goodness I've got children who are photographers. They didn't get it from me though.
I hope you'll share your new insights to photography with me. I would love to be able to have a photo turn out at the Aquarium. Nice shot!
Post a Comment