July 10, 1998
THEN.......

AND NOW 11 YEARS LATER!!!

Spencer and I had a grand old time celebrating our 11 year anniversary at Sundance Resort in Provo Canyon. Provo Canyon has a lot of significance since our reception was up South Fork in Provo Canyon. I was also working at the outdoor Sundance Theatre the summer we were married.
This little getaway was Spencer's gift so it was a surprise! I picked him up from work and we headed straight up the canyon. I had everything packed and ready to go. Spencer knows me well and suspected some sort of mountain resort. When we arrived we grabbed our concert tickets and pre-ordered picnic from the deli and hiked up the hill to a FANTASTIC outdoor concert! I love folk music and the three Nashville talents gave a great clap along, foot stomping concert! The food was great and surroundings amazing. Timpanogas mountain is so majestic and so green with all the rain. The waterfalls were raging as well. The rooms are very cozy with a fireplace keeping us warm from the chilly mountain air. I always feel spoiled staying at this resort. We had a tasty breakfast and enjoyed the area before heading back to those three kiddos that became into existence as a result of these 11 years of love!
Happy Anniversary Spinner!
Above: This was one of the very talented musicians, Ashely Cleveland
Below: A great shot of "the pond" at the resort. The flowers were so beautiful.




4 comments:
Congradulations. Looks relaxing. Surprizes like that are always the best. Good for Spencer for treating you.
Congrats guys!! That looks like a fabulous place to go! Spencer looked so young when you got married! Both of you did. Sweet young thangs! We drove by your house after we went to the Oquirrh Mt. Temple open house. We couldn't remember exactly which one it was though.
Beautiful and Happy Anniversay!!!
Congrats! It's amazing how time flies. I love the wedding pics. I know I'm a broken record here, but we really do need to get our families together. We came to the open house but it sounded like you were busy, we were with our ward, the weather, a long drive with 3 kids.....we didn't make contact.
Post a Comment