Swim lessons were very pleasant this year. Last year I paid big bucks for private lessons that really paid off for Stella. She has always been a fish. But Miles mostly just cried and hurried to do what the instructor asked so that he could get out. He would never get into the "big" or deep water even when I was holding him. This year was a completely different story. His preschool teacher has a pool so I decided to sign him up for lessons with her and her husband (her daughter also helped out with the lessons.) I thought this would be a great way for Miles to learn since he already has a relationship with Miss Aimie. And luckily he LOVED every minute of it. Not one tear or apprehension this year. He was jumping off the diving board, going down the slide and constantly diving of the steps and swimming under water. We swim a lot at our neighborhood pool. And I can't believe the difference in sweet Miles. With a little help from floaties he is finally swimming all over the pool. We were up in Park City this weekend and he decided to start doing front flips off the side into the pool. This kid needs gymnastics, we call him our Kung Fu Panda! For Stella the swim lessons were a good refresher. She is a strong swimmer! I am glad I did it!!!
The Miracle of Aaron
9 years ago

2 comments:
I'm glad to hear how you did it. I've got to get Sam in lessons!
Kristy, check your e-mail please. :) (I miss your kiddies)
Post a Comment