Summer is slipping by too quickly so I thought I better capture some of those fun moments to savor!
I love this picture of Stella and her friend CeCe. It depicts how I feel about summer fun. This great splash park is around the corner and in the next town over. It reminded me of my days in Las Vegas when I spent a lot of hot days at parks just like this one.
Miles and his good buddy Clayson cooling off and splashing around.

I also LOVE to hike in the summer mountains that surround us. The wildflowers are beautiful right now. We hiked to doughnut falls which is a great hike for kids because it is short and sweet with the reward of a waterfall at the end.

Along the trail.

Scaling the rock. Miles got a blister so Brighton happily traded his ride for hiking.
Miles did have a great time despite his injuries. He looks a little frightened in this picture.
As the last few weeks of summer approach us we plan to make the most of it.

3 comments:
I agree, summer is going way too fast! Great pictures.
I'm glad to see you found the water park. It really is the best. Your hike looks beautiful. It's so nice to not be shut in doors due to weather.
Karen-Thanks for the directions to the park!
Post a Comment