Six years ago today this beautiful little girl made me a mom! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET STELLA! I will never forget that fertility consult when the nurse practitioner told me that I was pregnant! We were all crying including the medical staff. I have loved exploring the world through the eyes of a girl with a big imagination and adventurous spirit. She has fulfilled my motherly love to spoil a girl with dollhouses, dress up, and pink sparkly shoes. We are all looking forward to her FANCY NANCY party this Friday! Stella and her friends have been counting the days, hours, and minutes until nail painting, up-dos with tiaras, and pure fanciness can begin. Today the celebration started with Stella's favorite birthday breakfast and then treats and spotlight at school. After school we went to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa C, took a walk around the lake, and topped it off with tearing through some great gifts. Next up is her Fancy Nancy party and then a fun family picnic to celebrate! Its a BIRTHDAY MONTH of festivities for one very appreciative and loved princess. XOXOX


1 comments:
Happy Birthday Stella bug!
Post a Comment