Your invited.....To STELLA's Birthday SPA AND SALON! Where 15 little girls get all dolled up, giggle, and stuff them self silly with glamorous sweets. Stella loves Fancy Nancy (a must have book for every little girl) so she asked for a fabulous party! Now don't get me wrong, Stella loves to get all bling bling but she is also very tough and loves the outdoors. But this party was for pampering and girly girl stuff.
So come on in!
CAKE and PARFAITS!
The purse cake. While I am not a cake decorator it is fun trying. This is a puzzle cake and actually pulls apart into cupcakes. The downside is that you have to clean each little cup.
Happy Birthday to YOU Stella bug!
Of course you can not have a Fancy Nancy party without parfaits and sprinkles!
Miss Stella and Miss Cecilia!
How many fabulous girls can you fit into one room....well here are nine of the fifteen girls that came to party!
A sea of gifts and glamour!
Each little girl went home with one of these cute sparkly purses filled with nail polish and ring pops.
Stella was beaming and each girl left showered in girl power!
What a great day.
Happy 6th Birthday Stella!

6 comments:
What a fun birthday party! I wish we lived closer so Julia could have come to that--she would have LOVED it!
I have been trying to think of what to do for Julia's party in May and so far I'm thinking Retro or Vintage birthday. That probably makes no sense to you, but I have a lot of ideas spinning we'll see if any of them come to fruition.
You are so brave--15 girls-WOW!
You did such a great job. Ellie had a blast. Thank you! Hope Stella had a fun birthday. I'm so glad our kids can be such good friends.
What a great party! It looks like all of the girls had such a fun time. We love Fancy Nancy around our house too!
That looks like so much fun. Looks like you put tons of work into it! You are brave to have 15 over, but it looks like they loved every minute.
15 girls is a Fancy Nancy Fiesta! Looks like a blast. Your doing such a good job mama!!! How am I ever going to keep up with you? Love you!
You really should plan parties professionally or at least plan some kids parties for me! It looks like so much fun! And 15 kids? You are both brave and nice!
Post a Comment