Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Talking Date


I have a heart full of gratitude for my family, the gospel, my health, and the love that surrounds me. Now that I have the BIG stuff out of the way I can express my gratitude for the fun quirky everyday stuff that I am thankful for.



I am so grateful for a husband that I can talk to. On this fun date, we rode trax downtown and talked for an hour on the way there. Talked during dinner at the Indian Star for over an hour and then walked around downtown. We had great conversation over hot chocolate. And finally Spence and I talked for an hour on the trax ride home. That is four hours of uninterrupted talking. I LOVE dates and spending good quality focused time on each other. Movies are good but I am more interested in Spencer:)

1 comments:

CB said...

Ditto on loving to talk to my husband!! I love those kind of dates. :)