About ten years back my family sold the Bullock Cabin. It was a sad day. I have so many meaningful memories there with all my extended family and friends. But with the money from the cabin my parents bought two timeshares so that we could travel many places together and continue building great memories. While I still miss floating the river and building a big fire behind the cabin, I guess a little luxury never hurt. I am so grateful for my parents love and generosity. These pictures make me smile just knowing that the biannual Carter family trips will be unforgettable memories for my kids. This fall break we spent a week in Park City shopping, hitting farmer markets, hiking, swimming, eating and living it up at the Marriot on the Mountain. We laugh at how many kids (8) my sister and I have between us.
I wouldn't trade the chaos for the quiet.
Mirror Lake

Upper Provo River Falls with Grandma C.
My beautiful sister and her little sweetie Zander!
Serious swim hair after hours and hours of swimming. 

Hotel Craft Time

Olympic Museum


1 comments:
So fun!!! I always love all of your pictures you post!!
Post a Comment