Sunday, November 13, 2011

On Track Again

After 3 1/2 weeks of being off track, or on break from our year round school, we are all happy that tomorrow we will get back on schedule. Stella went back today, Monday but unfortunately Miles and Brighton were extremely sick! They both started throwing up Saturday night around 10pm and continued to throw up for 12 hours every 10-20 minutes. No, we didn't get any sleep! They were sick all the way until Monday morning but I am happy to report they are now eating the basic B.R.A.T. diet and are up and about. It looked like a hospital around here for awhile. It is soooo sad to see your little ones so sick. But besides getting sick we did a lot of fun things while on break including our trip to Park City. I love having my kids home and I love having them go to school. I am a fan of year round school because it gives us the best of both worlds. A few pics of our off track adventures....

The Library
Trips to the lake and park. There are thousands of birds there right now, migrating I suppose. But we had fun feeding and checking out all the different kinds of ducks, geese, and seagulls.




The Aquarium with Grandma.
The Zoo with Daddy.


And many many more hours of coloring, creating, and exploring.

0 comments: