Monday, July 5, 2010

Everybody Shout...


SCHOOL IS OUT! It is officially summer even if it is July 2. I love year round school for many reasons but it is still fun to finally have the freedom of a summer break full of ice-cream, fireworks, and trips to the pool! When I was a kid you had to dodge water balloons and shaving creme on the way home from the last day of school. But with year round school it isn't the same with everyone getting out at different times. So I decided to throw a end of school bash for Stella and her friends that were also celebrating the last day of first grade!! We borrowed a fun slip-n-slide and filled up 100 water balloons for some water play. We also ate a REALLY healthy hot dog lunch fit for a party. I put little party favor bags together full of stuff to get them ready for the upcoming Fourth of July weekend. And blasted good old Hannah Montana for all the neighborhood to hear. HOORAY for SUMMER VACATION!




0 comments: