PRESCHOOL GRADUATE 2010
It is the end of the school year..well sort of. Around here we go to school all year but do get a break in July and half of August. Miles graduated from preschool! I know we all say it but seriously... WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE. He had a wonderful teacher Miss Aimee. She was so kind and patient. Just the kind of person my tender hearted boy would need. He always looked forward to going. I ADORE this red headed spunky kid and it tugs my heartstrings to see him grow up. He can hardly wait to go to the "BIG SCHOOL" with Stella. I know she will take good care of him. She is a wonderful big sister. She has come home many times from school with a treat split in two to share with her two brothers (and a piece for herself of course). Stella also had an end of the year singing program at her school. She was so animated and belting out the songs, it made me smile. Luckily I caught those adorable first graders on video, because there is nothing like their sweet voices.

3 comments:
Congrats to the "grads". I love the little homemade caps and gowns. Too cute!
Hooray for the end of the year! :) I cannot believe how big your kids are getting and Miles looked adorable in his "cap and gown." :)
I can't believe it either. Miles was just a baby when we lived in Las Vegas. In fact, I delivered him there. He had a great teacher and they looked so cute in their little cap and gowns.
Post a Comment