I have been very good this year...except when I threw a fit because I didn't get bubble gum or a hot wheels car every time I went to Target, didn't want to make my bed, hated what was fixed for dinner, pulled out all the blankets in the house repeatedly, forgot to flush, cried when it was time to turn of the computer or TV, etc, etc, etc.... But other than that I have been an Angel and my parents love me very much. The list of nice things is way too long so can you just go ahead and bring me an American Girl doll named Crissa, Miles wants a hot wheels track and Bakugan, and Brighton would love a shark. Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Love The Snyder Kids

2 comments:
Cute letter. As I was reading it I couldn't help but feel like I've been there! :) What a great Santa. Where was that?
Hey Karen
It was at the Provo South Town Mall. It is a Snyder family tradition to gather and get a cousin picture with Santa. He is a cute Santa.
Post a Comment